"Up over and gone!"
- Sonic's catchphrase
Sonic the Hedgehog is the two main protagonist of the series. He is a cocky, confident speedy blue anthropomorphic hedgehog who tries to stop the evil Dr. Robotnik's dreams of taking over the planet Mobius becoming a reality. He loves adventure and his little buddy Miles "Tails" Prower, tags along on almost every gag driven adventure. Sonic loves going fast, despite that, he hates the word "slow" it isn't he life style and hates when everything in life slows him down, but mainly for the good reasons.
Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog is one of the best animated series to feature Sonic. In this series, Sonic is depicted as a young rebellious, comical, energetic, witty, clever, undefeated, sassy, mirthful, and fun-loving teenager. While he can be loud and obnoxious, he still fiercely defends Mobians from anything untoward, including Dr Robotnik.
Sonic has been depicted as being quite the casanova (as referenced through his many love interests). He calls girls "babes" and tends to flirt with every attractive girl he meets, but he is also courteous and a gentleman. (His ancestor, Masonic, alo sounded very flitrtatious to Penelope, his future bride). He also has a penchant for saying rhyming catchphrases, usually before he takes off running, such as "Let's speed, keed!".
Sonic can run at extremely fast speeds, assuming he is wearing his specially designed sneakers, which he uses to his advantage when fighting Robotnik. He is also capable of curling into a ball and performing a buzzsaw attack which can cut through most objects, though Robotnik has used various materials such as Nuclear forged steel and Diamondium laced metal to counter this ability.
While Sonic enjoys helping people out, he can get annoyed if someone tries to help him out. He feels that this will land them both in danger, and his temper can get the better of him (like with Captain Rescue). Sonic usually apologizes later though, showing that he doesn't mean to get angry.
Sonic is very over protective of his friend Tails in this show. Usually Tails has to hide somewhere while he will deal with Scratch and Grounder. If Tails is captured, Sonic is determined to find him, showing that they have a very strong bond, mainly because they're the only family each other has got.
Despite the devious attitude he is given in the main show, during the Sonic Sez segments, he is illustrated as a responsible role model for the innocence of Tails, often dealing advice to the fox when he gets into a difficult situation He Also Uses His New Power Speed Force.
Relationships With Other Characters Edit
"I love ya little bro!" -SonicSonic loves Tails and enjoys his company. They always travel around Mobius trying to stop Dr. Robotnik and his Badniks.
Sonic is also very protective other Tails, and cannot bear to think of Tails being in the clutches of Robotnik. This is often why Tails has to find a safe spot to hide when Sonic has to fight some Badniks. Sonic tries his best to be a good role model as well to Tails, but sometimes he himself can get annoyed with the fox Sometimes Tails Is Super Strong He Has His Glinch Powers.
Sonic always was protective of Tails and his future, which when Tails got hurt, he would always use transportation to help him, and of course, he doesn't use speed in this cause because Tails could get dizzy. Sonic was determined to find the best for Tails, when he tried to find him a new home. But none of this worked out well, after Sonic discovers Robotnik's robots under disguise as Tails' real parents, Sonic learned this, cause everyone knew Tails as his nickname alias, and never as his real name, Miles. Sonic is shown to be depressed to find Tails was no longer with him. Without Tails, Sonic would be a lonely hedgehog, though the truth would be he'd always be alone, Tails though finds Sonic is his family and is greatful after one of the episodes. Sonic us also cautious of Tails, he ends up being captured sometimes, Leaving Tails to rescue him sometimes although it is impossible to capture Sonic.
Sonic is voiced by Jaleel White. in New Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. However, in Disney's New House of Mouse he will be Voiced by Leo Howard for Best known for being Jack from Disney XD's Kickin It.
Sonic looks very much as he did in the original Sonic the Hedgehog Mega Drive games that lead to the creation of AoSTH. He is a blue, anthropomorphic hedgehog with a peach belly. His head and back are covered in spines, which are instrumental in his buzzsaw attack. He always wears the same red and white pair of shoes, which are heat-resistant and necessary for his incredible running ability. He appears to be wearing gloves. He also seems to have conjoined eyeballs.
- That's The Secret Of Speed Keed. (to Miles 'Tails' Prower)
- Hey What's With You Bro? (to Manic the Hedgehog)
- Done Sis We'll Jam as Soon as It's Dark (to Sonia the Hedgehog)
- Let's Speed Kid! (to Miles 'Tails' Prower)
- Im Up Over And Gone!
- Ahh Thanks Knux (to Knuckles The Echidna)
- Hi Ho Sonic AWAYYYYYYY!
- Time To Jump Shift Mates! (to Wes Weasley Seargent Doberman And Edward Elric And Alphonse Elric)
- Bud It'd Be Fun To Thrash Em With A Good Old Triple Spin NAAH! Better Put Em In Reverse So They'll Clean Up This Mess!
- He is Very Similar to a Marvel Character Spider-Man.
- Both of them are very Quick.
- Both of them wear Sneakers.
- Both of them have made Friends inside and Outside the Games.
- He's also sounds like him, But slightly Older.
- Both of their shows are shown In Fox Kids.
- Both of them sounded like Each other.
- However, Unlike Spider-Man, He save The World, Universe, His Company with his speed, and Not his Inventions.
- Also, although their series are ended, It was still popular in Recent years, Newer Generations and the like.
- Both of their Enemies are an Evil Scientist.
- He's Very Speedy, similar to Pietro Maximoff from Marvel Comics as Quicksilver and Barry Allen as The Flash from Detective Comics.
- However, Unlike them which both of them Are Humans, Sonic is an Atromophic Animal and Not a Superhuman.
- This Sonic has the Shortest Tail among the other Incarnations.